Robin Hood Bingo started off 2012 by making their debut on 1 January 2012. This new bingo site uses Dragonfish to power their offering of games and like the name of this bingo room suggests, it possesses a quite merry Robin Hood theme with the fitting slogan “You play, we give away.”. Robin Hood Bingo is a member of the United Bingo Sites, which consist of Polo Bingo, Gossip Bingo, Moon Bingo, SpectraBingo, and Glorious Bingo. These bingo websites are owned by London based NewCo Entertainment Limited and all of the marketing is handled via NetBoost Media out of Israel. NetBoost Media specialize in running the marketing and planning promotions of bingo sites targeting the UK and they’ve been part of the online bingo niche since 2006.
Why we like Robin Hood Bingo
Whilst there is plenty to like about this new bingo site, five main reasons why we enjoy playing at Robin Hood Bingo stand out quite strongly. It nearly goes without saying that we are fans of their software, as we have little bad to say about Dragonfish or their member sites. However, unlike many Dragonfish bingo sites, Robin Hood Bingo goes above and beyond to differentiate them from the average, every day, run of the mill sites sharing the same network. It is obvious they’ve taken measures to establish themselves as a strong brand and tons of thought has gone into their Internet bingo specials, promotions and offerings, so players are certain to take part in a fascinating, social, fun, and profitable experience when playing at Robin Hood Bingo.
- Free bingo for new players – Robin Hood Bingo is generous starting at day 1, as all new players are invited to play four days worth of free bingo games upon signing up, no deposit necessary. The free bingo games offering for new players takes place in the appropriately named “Free Bingo Room for Newbies.” With a name this fitting, there’s little chance of getting lost. Read more about Robin Hood’s free bingo games.
- Triple your money on your first deposit – After your four merry days worth of free bingo, simply make your first deposit and the free money simply rolls in. Robin Hood Bingo’s bonus will give you up to £100 extra when you make your first deposit. Simply deposit anywhere between £5 and £100 and Robin Hood generously triples your money. If you deposit £5 quid, he’ll turn it into £20 by giving you £15 in bonuses. Fund your player account with £25 and he’ll make it £100! This bonus is both attractive and generous and goes well above and beyond most other bonuses on their network! When replenishing your funds, your money is greeted with a 50% match up to £100, so whether you are a new depositor or reloading your account, the generosity of Robin Hood is clear and appreciated.
- Free Coins – Many a bingo site has a loyalty program of sorts but few are as innovative and generous as the Robin Hood Bingo loyalty program. Just like the tales bards told about the site’s mascot, free coinage is aplenty when you are around Robin Hood. The bingo site gives active players free coins that can be converted into bonus money. This bonus money results in more rewards, more earnings, and more opportunity to play free bingo when put to good use.
- Big games for minimal cost – Robin Hood Bingo’s games pay out some really nice prizes and you don’t have to spend a ton to take a shot at winning!
- Familliar Faces – Whilst we are all familliar with the tale of Robin Hood and his merry men and love the site’s theme – we’re really talking about the United Bingo sites that we love. In fact, we’ve not found a United Bingo site that we did not like, as each site offers their own innovative and unique take on the game of bingo – be it the site’s theme, the special prizes, or their overall approach.
All about Robin Hood Bingo
We enjoy playing at Robin Hood Bingo and strongly believe you will too. Robin Hood Bingo is a fair, generous, and fun bingo site that is licenced in Gibraltar through Cassava Enterprises, a division of 888 that specializes in offering and running white label bingo sites on the Dragonfish Network.
When depositing to fund your player account here, you have the option of using paypal, a credit card, paysafe, neteller, switch/solo, ukash, or a debit card. Regardless of how you fund your account, you’re entitled to the same great bonuses on your first deposit and when reloading your account.
Whilst this bingo site places emphasis on UK bingo players, those residing in other countries – most notably Ireland, Finland, Austria, Spain, Sweden, and Portugal are welcomed to play here. Should you need help, you can always email Robin Hood Bingo player support at firstname.lastname@example.org regardless of where you reside. Should you prefer the more personal approach, you can reach player support via the telephone. To contact player support from within the UK, simply call 0808-238-9158 whilst dialing +12684844848 if you reside outside the United Kingdom.